Six important stories:
- Please play fair. Insider trading will always be caught. Please find attached an example for an insider trading litigation case. Just stay away from it.
- The FBI need your help. Please review the below:
If you have received any previous communications about your investments with Banc de Binary from someone claiming to be from a government agency, please fill out the questionnaire attached. Based on the answers you provide, the FBI or the SEC may wish to contact you to find out more about what happened.
- According to cointelegraph.com, Japanese cryptocurrency exchange Coincheck, one of the largest in the country, was the victim of a massive hack resulting in a loss of $534 mln. Please find attached a link for the full story. Exchanges must be regulated by a security commission, there is no other way.
- According to cointelegraph.com, Former BitConnect investors have filed a class action lawsuit, seeking compensation from the company that was found out to be a ponzi scheme and has shut down on Jan. 17, 2018. Please find attached a link for the full story.
- According to cointelegraph.com, OneCoin offices were raided and its servers seized in Sofia, Bulgaria, as yet another step in a series of international raids and court cases against the highly-controversial altcoin. Although the servers were shut down, OneCoin currently remains operational. Please find attached a link for the full story. If you want to avoid ponzi scheme, please search your entity at behindmlm.com/ (the people of behindmlm, are doing good service for the public).
- Tether is an unregulated cryptocurrency token that was issued on the Bitcoin blockchain. Although no audits are publicly available, according to Tether Limited, each unit of Tether is backed by one United States dollar held in reserve by Tether Limited, and may be redeemed through the Tether Platform. Please note that some people think it is a ponzi scheme. Please find attached an example for a very important economist who think it is a ponzi scheme (link).